As the Coronavirus (COVID19) situation continues to evolve, management continues to evaluate the situation and take appropriate actions in line with government restrictions and recommendations.
The safety, health & wellbeing of our retailers and community is our first priority. We ask that if you enter the Centre, that you practice regular hand washing, use hand sanitiser and cover sneezes or coughs with your elbow, not your hands.
UPDATE ON SERVICES
- Coles (Open)
- Stapleton’s Quality Meats (Open. Offering home delivery)
- Kareela Grocer (Open. Offering home delivery)
- Liquorland (Open)
- Howling Forest Coffee House (Open. Offering take away)
- Jensens Restaurant (Open. Offering pickup service)
- Portico Charcoal Chicken (Open. Take away service including family meal packs)
- Tanoshii Japanese Restaurant (Open. Take away only)
HEALTH | BEAUTY | FASHION
- Billys Barber Shop (Open)
- Eyecare Plus (Open)
- Helen Louise Hair Salon (Open)
- Kareela Community Pharmacy (Open)
- Kareela Nail & Spa (Closed)
- Kareela Village Medical Centre (Open. Offering phone consultations)
- Prime Therapy Massage (Closed)
- Shanga Beauty (Closed)
- Wolfgang Muse Fashion (Closed)
- Cocoon Childcare (Open)
- Flight Centre (Open)
- Good News Kareela (Open)
- Hedley Accounting (Open)
- Plus Fitness (Closed)
- Repair Express (Open)
Stay at Home
Please follow the isolation restrictions to keep us all safe and do not come into the centre if you are experiencing any symptoms.
Keep your distance
Stay at least 1.5 metres away from others.
Wash your hands regularly, for at least 20 seconds.
Respect the 4 square metre per person rule when entering the centre and retail stores.
For more information regarding COVID-19 restrictions, please health.gov.au and stay safe.